The Opal Gate Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Herro!

Tarra
    Tarra
    Admin

Herro! Empty Herro!

Post  Tarra Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 am

Hiiii!

I'm Tarra, one of the Tans in The Opal Gate, I love long walks on the beach, cake, getti-- Oh! wrong thing. Embarassed

If you're needing any help at all with the guild or furcadia itself ooor just need someone to talk to send me a whisper! :3

R e w
    R e w
    Admin

Herro! Empty Re: Herro!

Post  R e w Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:54 am

Tarra wrote:Hiiii!

I'm Tarra, one of the Tans in The Opal Gate, I love long walks on the beach, cake, getti-- Oh! wrong thing. Embarassed

If you're needing any help at all with the guild or furcadia itself ooor just need someone to talk to send me a whisper! :3

Tarararararra! Mad Rage! Glad to see you posting! Getting used to the new forums? I love em'.
    Tarra
    Tarra
    Admin

Post  Tarra Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 am

R e w wrote:

Tarararararra! Mad Rage! Glad to see you posting! Getting used to the new forums? I love em'.
    Rarrrgg Tarra smash!! Mad

I love them too! not only are they pretty but they are fast and easy to use!
    R e w
    R e w
    Admin

Post  R e w Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:00 am

Tarra wrote:
    R e w wrote:

Rarrrgg Tarra smash!! Mad

I love them too! not only are they pretty but they are fast and easy to use!

I love them for their simplicity. But fast works good too! Twisted Evil
    Gatz
    Gatz

Post  Gatz Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 pm

You need to finish your sentence, what do you like getting... I'm intrigued. confused
    R e w
    R e w
    Admin

Post  R e w Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:53 am

Gatz wrote:

You need to finish your sentence, what do you like getting... I'm intrigued. confused

Getting more cake from the fridge, she means! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Mi
    Mi
    Silver Novice

Post  Mi Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 am

The forums need free icecream. D:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 am