I'm Gatz!

Gatz

I'm Gatz!

Post  Gatz on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:10 am

Hello EVERYONE

Although most of you already know me, I thought I'd write a little blurb as well, just to fit in. Cool

Just in case you haven't already gathered, I'm Gatz. I would just like to say that I love this new forum, the people of the Opal Gate, and of course the guild itself. Opal Gate is always a good place to chit chat and have a laugh. It's seemingly endless drive to bring Furcadia to the "outsiders" is incredible and it's sense of community is unmatched by any other guild I've been apart or heard of.

If you see me, say hi... I wont bite... hard

R e w
    Admin

Re: I'm Gatz!

Post  R e w on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 am

Gatz wrote:Hello EVERYONE

Although most of you already know me, I thought I'd write a little blurb as well, just to fit in. Cool

Just in case you haven't already gathered, I'm Gatz. I would just like to say that I love this new forum, the people of the Opal Gate, and of course the guild itself. Opal Gate is always a good place to chit chat and have a laugh. It's seemingly endless drive to bring Furcadia to the "outsiders" is incredible and it's sense of community is unmatched by any other guild I've been apart or heard of.

If you see me, say hi... I wont bite... hard

Heya Gatz! Welcome to the new boards!

Those of you who aren't familiar with Gatz, he is a long-time member since the beginning. He's also a group volunteer for the Gypsters and Scholars groups. Shocked
    Tarra
    Admin

Post  Tarra on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:59 am

*eats Gatz*
    Mi
    Silver Novice

Post  Mi on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 am

hello gay canadian friend <3<3<3<3

Sponsored content