The Opal Gate Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hi, Welcome to my world!

Kamata
    Kamata
    Visitor

Hi, Welcome to my world! Empty Hi, Welcome to my world!

Post  Kamata Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 am

Hello!
    Well I don't think I'm the newest member, We'll have to check with Rew about that ^^
    I guess I've been around a few months, it started with just dream hopping and I saw it... Hidden between the trees of the mystical land of... Well, Naia Green actually...

My first impression was affraid <-- (Sorry I just had a giggle when I saw this and had to add it in..) I know the command to put this is is an 'afraid face but I meant jaw dropping xD Anyway back on task!

This place has really been eye opening for me, never before have I seen in a community such dedicated and kind people, it truly became a new home instantly for me I couldn't wait but to hunt Rew down and I said to him, "Rew, you crazy, mad yet cute and lovable fuzz-ball you... Where do I sign up?" <-- It wasn't exactly like that but that's the way I think of it in my crazy mind...

Anyways cutting to the chase, I know this isn't exactly the right thread or what ever but I got so into this and I'd just like to say thanks sooo much to all of you who put all of this together, it's truly been amazing and inspirational for me to even start my own little, less-successful groups xP

I now look forward to all the great new times to come!
    <3
    R e w
    R e w
    Admin

Hi, Welcome to my world! Empty Re: Hi, Welcome to my world!

Post  R e w Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:51 am

Kamata wrote:Hello!
    Well I don't think I'm the newest member, We'll have to check with Rew about that ^^
    I guess I've been around a few months, it started with just dream hopping and I saw it... Hidden between the trees of the mystical land of... Well, Naia Green actually...

My first impression was affraid <-- (Sorry I just had a giggle when I saw this and had to add it in..) I know the command to put this is is an 'afraid face but I meant jaw dropping xD Anyway back on task!

This place has really been eye opening for me, never before have I seen in a community such dedicated and kind people, it truly became a new home instantly for me I couldn't wait but to hunt Rew down and I said to him, "Rew, you crazy, mad yet cute and lovable fuzz-ball you... Where do I sign up?" <-- It wasn't exactly like that but that's the way I think of it in my crazy mind...

Anyways cutting to the chase, I know this isn't exactly the right thread or what ever but I got so into this and I'd just like to say thanks sooo much to all of you who put all of this together, it's truly been amazing and inspirational for me to even start my own little, less-successful groups xP

I now look forward to all the great new times to come!
    <3

Your Guild is hardly less-successful! You host events all the time! And that is what makes you a fantastic Furcadian, but even more-so a great person. Your events are full of nothing but giving and fun. So it shows that you are successful in my eyes!

I'm glad to have you around, Kamata! What a Face
    Mi
    Mi
    Silver Novice

Post  Mi Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Welcome Kamata Very Happy! Im sure we're all glad to have you. Don't be so bashful! You're a great purrson~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:45 pm