The Opal Gate Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Today, Where going to teach poodles how to fly!

Kuger
    Kuger

Today, Where going to teach poodles how to fly! Empty Today, Where going to teach poodles how to fly!

Post  Kuger Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Okay so many have heard me say it, now lets make it reality! Lets start a game, everyone post a way they belive they could get a poodle to fly, aslong as its physicaly possible you can use it. (in other words, you can use rockets, but no making levitation potions or spells, it has to PHYSICALY be possible)

Allow me to start...

To make my poodle fly, I would create a rocket boosted glider that would carry my poodle from point A to B by remote control.
    R e w
    R e w
    Admin

Today, Where going to teach poodles how to fly! Empty Re: Today, Where going to teach poodles how to fly!

Post  R e w Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 pm

I would attach my Poodle with a poodle-sized slingshot and shoot it through the air. But because of gravity, the poodle would eventually ... float gracefully back down. >)
    Kuger
    Kuger

Today, Where going to teach poodles how to fly! Empty Re: Today, Where going to teach poodles how to fly!

Post  Kuger Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm

I like yours except one small problem, it wouldn't float gracfully, he'd faceplant and tumble a few hundered times until eventaly somthing large comes along for him to be smashed opon...

Last edited by Kuger on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    R e w
    R e w
    Admin

Post  R e w Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Kuger wrote:I like yours except one small problem, it wouldn't float gracfully, he'd faceplant and tumble a few hndered times until eventaly somthing large comes along for him to be smashed opon...

Hey now! There weren't any rules about making sure that the poodle had to return safely! I consider my poodles to go out with a bang!
    Kuger
    Kuger

Post  Kuger Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 pm

True that...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm