The Opal Gate Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hi there! I am the Guild's Rah, Rew. :)

R e w
    R e w
    Admin

Hi there! I am the Guild's Rah, Rew. :) Empty Hi there! I am the Guild's Rah, Rew. :)

Post  R e w Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Hey there!

My name is Rew. I am the Rah of the Opal Gate Guild. I am happy to be the Rah of the Guild, and am also excited that you are here with us. This guild just wouldn't be without it's faithful members such as yourself.

I'm thrilled about the things we are going to do for Furcadia in the near future, and I hope you are along for the ride, yeah? Cool

If you ever need any answers about the Guild or Furcadia in general, you can always send a whisper my way and we'll see what I can do! Shocked :3

Thanks!
    Rew
    Mosaic
    Mosaic
    Visitor

Hi there! I am the Guild's Rah, Rew. :) Empty Re: Hi there! I am the Guild's Rah, Rew. :)

Post  Mosaic Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:51 pm

GORGEOUS new forum!
    R e w
    R e w
    Admin

Hi there! I am the Guild's Rah, Rew. :) Empty Re: Hi there! I am the Guild's Rah, Rew. :)

Post  R e w Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Thanks, Mosaic! I enjoyed sifting through the many options there were. This caught my eye pretty quickly! I hope you all enjoy it too! Wink
    Mi
    Mi
    Silver Novice

Post  Mi Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:14 am

It's looking awesome, Rew! Love the forum.
    Nijumi
    Nijumi
    Silver Novice

Post  Nijumi Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:29 am

It's great to see that the rebirth of the guild is off to an awesome running start.
    R e w
    R e w
    Admin

Post  R e w Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:49 am

Nijumi wrote:It's great to see that the rebirth of the guild is off to an awesome running start.

Weee! So those seeds you gave me that I planted in the ground finally paid off. Now we can be considered a rooted Guild. Let's make this plant grow, shall we? cyclops cheers
    Mi
    Mi
    Silver Novice

Post  Mi Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Now all we need to do is get that cow back that you traded. D:
    Tarra
    Tarra
    Admin

Post  Tarra Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:04 am

Rew whatchoo doing playing around on the forums? Get back in the pits and make me cake!
    Mi
    Mi
    Silver Novice

Post  Mi Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:07 am

Nobody wants to go to the pits D: Thems be trolls!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:47 am