The Opal Gate Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What do you think of the iFurcadia client? :)

Adrien
    Adrien
    Silver Novice

What do you think of the iFurcadia client? :) Empty What do you think of the iFurcadia client? :)

Post  Adrien Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:08 am

Hello Members!

Out of general interest, what do you like/do not like about the iFurcadia client? If you do not have an iPhone, iTouch or iPad then this post doesn't really matter to you, unless you really want to comment. Razz

Leave your comments guys. Smile

~Addy
    Elements
    Elements
    Visitor

What do you think of the iFurcadia client? :) Empty Re: What do you think of the iFurcadia client? :)

Post  Elements Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:02 pm

After much use of it, I found the Furcadia application fairly similar to the normal version played on the computer. The screen size is not much a bother. However such things as role-playing would be a very difficult task due to the touchpad keyboard. That I find most annoying of all. It takes a while to type out or make a response. Other than that, I love the new client. I am not able to access Furcadia after my computer needs to be shut off or when I visit a relative’s house. I love it and am quite satisfied with the results.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:37 am