The Opal Gate Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Those who require a novice' class

Adrien
    Adrien
    Silver Novice

Those who require a novice' class Empty Those who require a novice' class

Post  Adrien Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 am

Novices,

The guild staff are thankful for your patience and cooperation at this time, on behalf of the guild Rah/Taneest's we are sorry for the wait in novice classes as you may have noticed no noivce classes have been organized. Hopefully; sometime in the upcoming weeks, novice classes will once again be taking place, the guild council have been working extreamly hard to get the new web services ready (special thanks to Nijumi!) so patience may still be required for our web-service-training scholars. Wink

Kind Regards,
    Adrien, on behalf of the Rah, Scholars and Praetorians.

Green
    Green
    Visitor

Those who require a novice' class Empty Re: Those who require a novice' class

Post  Green Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 pm

I believe I will need one. I'll make sure to check back. Smile
    Nijumi
    Nijumi
    Silver Novice

Post  Nijumi Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 pm

The Class Request form is now available! Note: you'll need to login to Web Services to use it.

If you have never used Web Services before, you'll need to reset your password. However, this requires your email to be on file with us. If you have not already notified Rew or myself of your email address, please do so -- that way, you'll be able to reset your password.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:21 pm