The Opal Gate Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Opal Gate Web Services -- Instructions!

Nijumi
    Nijumi
    Silver Novice

Opal Gate Web Services -- Instructions! Empty Opal Gate Web Services -- Instructions!

Post  Nijumi Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 pm

I am pleased to announce the arrival of the long-awaited Opal Gate Web Services. This new area of the website allows users to request classes, view class history, and view group members -- and much more is planned for the future! Scholars and Councilors can also view and manage class and member records.

To start using our Web Services, you'll need an account. If you submitted a membership application on or after 20 August 2010, you do not need to register. You already have an account; check your email for login details. If you were a member or submitted an application before 20 August 2010, you need to message Rew or myself your email address so I can add your account. If your email address is already on file, you may create a password.

If you cannot access your account, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will attempt to resolve the issue. You can view our web services here: http://opalgate.valianthorizon.com/services/

To login, use your Furcadia name. Don't worry if it doesn't work the first time -- just try once more. You will then be able to see the class history and request pages. Please use the Class Request page for any further class requests; the forum board will be for posting class schedules and for emergency use should web services go offline for any reason.

If you have any questions about this new and revolutionary system, please contact either myself or Rew and we will assist you to the best of our abilities. If you have any suggestions for Web Services, please post them in the Suggestions forum.

Thank you!

- Nijûmi -

Last edited by Nijumi on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Reducing to a regular announcement as content is a bit dated; removed NEW)
    Adrien
    Adrien
    Silver Novice

Opal Gate Web Services -- Instructions! Empty Re: Opal Gate Web Services -- Instructions!

Post  Adrien Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:35 am

Nijumi wrote:I am pleased to announce the arrival of the long-awaited Opal Gate Web Services. This new area of the website allows users to request classes, view class history, and view group members -- and much more is planned for the future! Scholars and Councilors can also view and manage class and member records.

To start using our Web Services, you'll need an account. If you submitted a membership application on or after 20 August 2010, you do not need to register. You already have an account; check your email for login details. If you were a member or submitted an application before 20 August 2010, you need to message Rew or myself your email address so I can add your account. If your email address is already on file, you may create a password.

If you cannot access your account, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will attempt to resolve the issue. You can view our web services here: http://opalgate.valianthorizon.com/services/

To login, use your Furcadia name. Don't worry if it doesn't work the first time -- just try once more. You will then be able to see the class history and request pages. Please use the Class Request page for any further class requests; the forum board will be for posting class schedules and for emergency use should web services go offline for any reason.

If you have any questions about this new and revolutionary system, please contact either myself or Rew and we will assist you to the best of our abilities. If you have any suggestions for Web Services, please post them in the Suggestions forum.

Thank you!

- Nijûmi -

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We've all been absolutely extatic about this upcoming update, thanks Nijûmi for all the hard work. And remember to take your classes guys! :B <3

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:45 pm