The Opal Gate Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Unexplained Absence!

Adrien
    Adrien
    Silver Novice

Unexplained Absence! Empty Unexplained Absence!

Post  Adrien Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 am

Members,

I've been very inactive reacently, which means I haven't done any scholar, or praetorian work. -- I felt the need to explain myself for all this absence soo..

As some of you may know, my sister has been battling with cancer for several months, unfortunatly she passed away in hospital (27.9.2010) due to the cancerous ulcer becoming unstoppable; yes this was a huge surprise to all my family members. I completely lost my train of thought, and things in 'the real world' went alittle haywire.

But furthermore, after three long weeks without Furcadia I'm feeling alot better and cannot wait to get back in with day-to-day duties (my day-to-day duties are furcadia, obviously Razz)

Thanks,
    Adi
    Nijumi
    Nijumi
    Silver Novice

Unexplained Absence! Empty Re: Unexplained Absence!

Post  Nijumi Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:00 am

Oh noes! No worries, though; Furcadia in general is experiencing a temporary reduction in activity during midterms month. Things should accelerate again towards the middle of November in preparation for the holiday season.

I have some explaining to do as well...

My weekly schedule at the university is now starting to take a small toll; my hours have been limited to about three per day on Furcadia until the end of November.

I've also been maintaining the Opal Gate Web Services site and its host server; the recent and abrupt cancellation of the old servers caused quite a stir. Moreover, I've been preparing the same server for a rather large project; you should see details not too far from now.

All should be fine on my end, though. I'm seeing more and more time to be active on Furcadia, and that's exactly what I'll be.

My deepest condolences for your sister.
    Juli
    Juli

Post  Juli Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Oh, Adrien! I'm so sorry about your sister. I give my regards to you and your family. :c

On a lighter note, we miss you and look forward to your return. <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:06 am